Friday, August 26, 2011

The Rest of the Rest (8/26/11)

Throughout the week I tend to read and come across a lot of miscellaneous stuff.  I can't comment or write on it all, so I have decided to pile it up during the week and give it all to you on Saturdays.  I will call it "The Rest of the Rest."  Enjoy.

Buy this today:  
- PRo's new album, Dying to Live is now available!  I was going to list all of the songs that I thought were really good; but after listening to the whole album for a few days now, I'd have to list every single song.  PRo is rough, doctrinally sound, real, transparent, honest and gospel-centered.  I recommend it highly.

Parenting: 
- Tim Challies posts Ten Tips for Teaching Kids here.
- Carl Truman gives some great wisdom and advice on teaching the Trinity to our children.

Apologetics:  
- This is a great post by Mike Robinson on Van Til's Christian Theism and evidences.  Yes, Van Til did believe in the use of evidences.

Funny:  
- I hope you don't mind CR that I hyperlinked your post.  I just thought it was hilarious.

Social Issues:  
Here is a great article on economics from a biblical perspective.
Here is another good article on the music industry.

Misc:  
Steve Jobs steps down as Apple CEO.
- Debunking Sharks' Bad Reputation.  This was a fascinating article about how Great White Sharks aren't really all that bad.  This crazy guy goes free diving with them.  The pics alone are worth taking a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment