Tuesday, June 14, 2011

From Korn to Christ

This is an amazing testimony.  Brian "Head" Welch, a former band member of Korn, was saved by Christ. His real estate agent shared a verse with Him from the Scriptures.  Amazing.  I particularly love the last minute of the video when Brian says:

My dream came true way more than I dreamt about. I made more money. I played bigger shows. I mean, houses, cars…I tried drugs. I tried sex. I tried everything to try to get pleasure out of this life. And I thought I could fulfill my life with all of this stuff by having my dream come true. And it came true. But it didn’t fulfill. When Christ came in; that feeling he gives you - the gift of understanding life. Which is, everything was created for Christ and by Him. And we are created to be with Him. And its the most incredible feeling because you’re where you belong. And contentment is given to you in life, because you don’t have to look anywhere else; and you are exactly where you need to be. And the question about life is answered. I am Brian “Head” Welch, and I am second.



(HT: JT)

No comments:

Post a Comment