Monday, November 29, 2010

Free Kindle Book - RC Sproul on the Gospel of John

Here is a free commentary on the Gospel of John by RC Sproul.  The Fourth Gospel is my personal favorite.  I have not read any of the St. Andrew's Expositional Commentaries, but I have heard great things about them.

Again, as said before, if you do not have a Kindle device, you can still benefit from Kindle books.  Simply download the program on your computer.  You can read from your screen.  I am a fan of the Kindle device though.  I got mine about 3 months ago and absolutely love it!

I hope you all had a nice holiday.  I sure did.  As you probably noticed, I decided to take last week off as far as blogging is concerned.  I had a great time focusing on my family and how thankful I am for them.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment