Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Laying It On The Line - A Music Video On Abortion

The courage and the resolve of these artists is both commendable and admirable.  To spend time and resources producing material that confronts the sins of the culture shows that they are willing to lay their lives, as well as their livelihoods, on the line for the sake of the gospel.  This video is obviously not about promoting their label or selling records.  It is about proclaiming Christ as well as loving others.  In short, I see and hear the Spirit of God in the video below.

I pray that the Lord will use Christcentric, along with many other Christian hip-hop artists, mightily to change lives.   Their message is unashamedly Christ-centered and is therefore foolishness to many.  I would encourage you to purchase their music and/or support their ministry.  God is doing great things with these men and women.  I'm on board.  I'm following.

No comments:

Post a Comment