Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Correction - Free Red Mountain Music AND Sleeping At Last

Thanks Ben for pointing out the oversight!  I thought that Sleeping at Last was the album name for Red Mountain, but it turns out that my NoiseTrade email said something like, "Red Mountain, Sleeping at Last..."

I got too excited.  So, in order to make the correction, I deleted the last post.  Here is the link for both the Sleeping At Last album AND the Red Mountain album All Things New.  


NoiseTrade is a safe site.  All you have to do is give them your email address along with a few other email addresses for friends.  I will say that I am typically really skeptical and hesitant about giving out my email address to things like this.  But, I have not been overwhelmed by any spam at all from NoiseTrade - only occasional offers for more free music.


ENJOY!!!


And, thanks again Ben.

2 comments:

  1. Both of these links seem to be for "Sleeping at Last." I can't figure out how to get the Red Mountain download. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to click on the free music button above the album...i should hang this thing up! this is a "blown blog post" if there ever was one!

    ReplyDelete